● Our clinicians are involved in regional clinical trials pertaining to pelvic muscle function
● 2020 Quantifying Ureteral Displacement with Uterine Mobilization During Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Using Indocyanin Green (ICG) Fluorescence Endoscopy
● 2018 Essentials in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (EMIG) Manual Skills Pilot Construct Validation Study.
● 2017 The LEADERSHIP 301 Trial: A 12-Week, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Arm, Parallel-Group, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of AQX-1125 Targeting the SHIP1 Pathway in Subjects with Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Followed by 14 or 40-Week Extension Periods
● 2016 Preemptive oral versus intravenous acetaminophen for postoperative pain in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery: A Double-Blind Randomized Control Trial.
● 2016 A Phase 2a, Biphasic Adaptive Design Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of URG101 Compared with the Individual Components Lidocaine and Heparin in Subjects with Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome
● 2015 A Double-blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of AMDC-USR with Placebo in Female Subjects with Stress Urinary Incontinence
● 2013 A Prospective, Non-Randomized, Parallel Cohort, Multi-center Study of the Solyx™ Single Incision Sling System vs. the Obtryx™ II Sling System for the Treatment of Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence
● 2013 A Prospective, Non-Randomized, Parallel Cohort, Multi-center Study of Uphold LITE vs. Native Tissue for the Treatment of Women with Anterior/Apical Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
The following include the most recent five years’ publications from the Division. For full publications, please visit the SCMG Research page linked below.
White, A, Kahn, B, Gonzalez, R, Rosamilia, A, Anger, J, Eilber, K, Schaffer, J. Prospective Study of a Single Incision Sling vs. a Transobturator Sling in Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence: 3 Year Results, In press. Amer J Obstet Gynecol, 2020.
Woo, JJ, Kahn, B. Improving the Utility of the Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience (MAUDE) Database: Using Categorization of Device events to compare Uterine Endometrial Ablation Devices. Abstract presentation: AAGL Global Congress on MIGS, November 2019.
Luskin, K., Kahn, B., White, A. Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia and Interstitial Cystitis (poster presentation). May 4, 2019, American Initiative in Mast Cell Disease. Stanford, CA.
White, A, Kahn, B. Anger, J, Schaffer,J. A . A prospective parallel cohort multi-center study of the Solyx single-incision sling system vs. the Obtryx II sling system for the treatment of women with stress urinary incontinence: Patient-reported outcomes at 3 years. J Urology, 201(4S):e63-64, May 2019
White, A, Kahn, B. Yang, G, Schaffer,J. A Prospective Parallel Cohort, Multi-center Study of the Solyx Single Incision Sling System versus the Obtryx II Sling System for the Treatment of Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence: 3 Year 522 Results. Poster Presentation, Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine and Urogenital Reconstruction (SUFU). March 1, 2019, , Miami, FL.
White, A, Kahn, B. Yang, G, Schaffer, J. A Prospective Parallel Cohort, Multi-center Study of the Solyx™ Single Incision Sling System vs. the Obtryx™ II Sling System for the Treatment of Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence: 3 Year Results Abstract presentation. Fem Pelvic Med & Recon Surg. 24(5S):39, September/October 2018
Brown, A., Kahn, B. Enhanced recovery pathways in gynecologic surgery. Contemporary Ob/Gyn: 63(4);18-22, April 2018. http://www.contemporaryobgyn.net/modern-medicine-feature-articles/enhanced-recovery-gynecologic-surgery
Kahn, B. Lombardi, T. “Interstitial cystitis: simplifying management.” Contemporary Ob/Gyn: 61(5); 14-18, May 2016. http://contemporaryobgyn.modernmedicine.com/contemporary-obgyn/news/interstitial-cystitis-simplified-diagnosis-and-treatment
Kahn, B. “Urogynecologic Interventions.” Audio-Digest Family Medicine. 64; 17, May, 2016, ISSN 0271-1362