Graduate Medical Education
Graduate Medical Education is an important component of Scripps Clinic Medical Group. SCMG supports a number of highly respected ACGME accredited and non-ACGME accredited programs that provide outstanding educational opportunities for physicians in the early stages of their careers.
- Internal Medicine – Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital
- Internal Medicine – Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Allergy and Immunology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Hematology and Oncology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology
- Adult Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Advanced Echocardiography
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Transplant Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Structural and Peripheral Interventional Cardiology
These programs train internists and specialists who go on to practice at prestigious medical centers and research institutions across the country. We take great pride in retaining many of our trainees in Scripps Clinic Medical Group upon graduation.
In addition to our own trainees, Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green Hospital trains residents and fellows who rotate from the University of California, San Diego, the Naval Medical Center, San Diego, Scripps Mercy Hospital, and other university and community training programs from across the country. Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green Hospital has maintained full institutional accreditation status for many years, as well as full accreditation for all our training programs.
HOW TO APPLY
For full program details, salary information, application requirements, and guidance on the application process, please visit: